2018 – Favorites
We had a quiet afternoon yesterday and the girls, David, and I went over our highs and lows, bests and worsts for the year – from the serious to the mundane. . . here are a few of our favorites. . ..
- David: Apollo by St. Paul and the Broken Bones .
- Annabelle: You Say or Look up Child by Lauren Daigle
- Madeline: This is Me from the Greatest Showman soundtrack
- Arianna: O Come to the Altar Elevation Worship
Favorite TV Shows:
- Ari and David: The Good Place
- Madeline: Just add Magic (Amazon Prime)
- Annabelle: The Kicks (Amazon Prime )
2018 was a year of incredible joy and deep loss. It was a year of travel and deepening roots, of defining and understanding who we are becoming on this side of the world and our role in this beautiful place.
We watched the girls grow quickly and learn to love things with deep passion, tears, laughter, and unabandoned joy.
We danced, we wept. We sang. We talked about life into the wee hours of the morning with friends who have become like family.
We lived life constantly poured out with wonder at all that God is doing.
Thank you for coming on this journey with us.